- Improved graphics and impeccable sound
- Three levels of difficulty – for both beginners and experienced players
- The dynamic cancellation system allows you to replay the last moves and play for fun
- Everyday tasks.
- The need for pre-registration and authorization of an account in the Xbox Live
- The scoring system during the round does not take into account the number of “kickbacks” made by players.
Microsoft Mahjong is the free version of the classic mahjong game. Microsoft Mahjong was created specifically for players who like to play alone and offers unlimited hours of gaming entertainment that is suitable for gamers of all ages. The game has several impressive backgrounds and sound effects that will help attract players.
Graphics and Sound 9/10
Microsoft Mahjong has amazing graphics and a pleasant sound. There are three different themes with unique backgrounds and features. Depending on the graphic theme you choose, you will hear different background sounds such as the sound of pouring water, twittering of birds, insects, etc.
The control of the game is very easy and intuitive. All you need to do is to click on two identical cards so that they disappear. The game supports touch panels and mouse/keyboard controls.
Microsoft Mahjong is a classic Japanese solitaire for Windows, in which the key goal is to match pairwise cards. The game has three levels of difficulty and several graphics background landscapes. Visual and acoustic effects are very harmonious.
Add pairs of identical cards, moving the neighboring ones together, until there are no cards left on the playing field. Your goal is to try and “empty” the playing field in the least amount of time to earn the highest possible points. Unsuccessful moves, if necessary, can be rolled back.
Microsoft Mahjong gameplay consists of the following:
- Choose one of the three available difficulty levels;
- Inspect the playing field, and find the closest pairs of cards;
- Move adjacent cards so that two identical cards are next to each other;
- Empty the playing field, making as few actions as possible in the minimum amount of time, and get the maximum number of points;
- Roll back up to three unsuccessful moves in a row to complete the game with maximum efficiency.
Lasting Appeal 7/10
Some players quickly lose interest in the game after a month or two. However, they tend to return to the game again after some time.
People who like to play Solitaire and other similar puzzle games will surely get a lot of fun from Microsoft Mahjong. There are many puzzles, although the fact that players need to connect to the internet to use it can make the game a bit limited for some.