IMPROVING COMMUNICATION AND REDUCING CONFLICT
With 30 years of proven reliability and over 40 million users, DiSC® Classic remains the most trusted learning instrument in the industry. It is used worldwide in dozens of training and coaching applications, including organizational development and performance improvement. Designed to complement and supplement existing training programs, DiSC Classic can help improve communication, ease frustration and conflict, and develop effective managers and teams.
SET THE STANDARD FOR SELF-UNDERSTANDING
DISC Dimensions of Behavior provide a nonjudgmental language for exploring behavioral issues across four primary dimensions:
- Dominance: Direct and Decisive. D’s are strong-willed, strong-minded people who like accepting challenges, taking action, and getting immediate results.
- Influence: Optimistic and Outgoing. i’s are “people people” who like participating on teams, sharing ideas, and energizing and entertaining others.
- Steadiness: Sympathetic and Cooperative. S’s are helpful people who like working behind the scenes, performing in consistent and predictable ways, and being good listeners.
- Conscientiousness: Concerned and Correct. C’s are sticklers for quality and like planning ahead, employing systematic approaches, and checking and re-checking for accuracy.
- Understand your behavioral tendencies and develop an understanding of how your behavior affects others
- Respect, appreciate, understand, and value individual differences
- Enhance strategies for working together to increase productivity
- Increase your effectiveness by improving your relationships with others
- Understand themselves and how their behavior affects others
- Understand their reactions to other people
- Know how to maximize on what they do well
- Have a positive attitude about themselves
- Know how to adapt their behavior
- increase your profitability by having your sales people understand others in 5 minutes
- Increase productivity and reduce stress levels
Interested in DiSC? Click here to sign up for the next seminar.